As our community and nation come together to address the spread of COVID-19, F & S Building Innovations will continue to build our company, community and customers a better tomorrow through leadership and integrity. To that end, the health and safety of our clients, visitors, employees, trade partners and those who interact with any of us is paramount as we make decisions during these difficult and unchartered times. We are actively monitoring the updates on COVID-19 and will make the necessary adjustments to our operations, as needed.
Whether we are working in your personal home, work space or local health care center, we understand the responsibility that’s been entrusted to us as builders. We will work diligently to minimize the impact the current events will have on you, your co-workers and your families.
With this goal in mind, we are closely monitoring Federal, State and local guidelines and have taken the following steps:
- Instructed all employees to stay home if they are ill or exposed to sick household members
- Communicated increased handwashing and sanitization expectations at our office and Design Center
- Encouraged social distancing (e.g., forgoing handshakes to reduce the spread of germs)
- Prohibited any carpooling amongst employees
- Postponed or canceled gatherings of more than 10 people in our offices, as directed by local health officials
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting at our offices and Design center
We ask that if you have any symptoms or have been around anyone with any symptoms, please refrain from visiting our office and please notify your Project Manager via electronic means prior to the next scheduled work day.
Our crews, suppliers and trade partners are currently working normal hours. However, we ask if you wish to visit our Design Center you call in advance so we can best accommodate your visit. Please note, these operating procedures could change at any time. Please visit our website and social media for continuous updates.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to closely track developments regarding COVID-19. Ultimately, our decisions will be made with customers and employees as our top priority.
For any updates on how F & S Building Innovations is handling this outbreak, please refer to our website and social media pages.